- All Events
- Church Wide
- Mid Adults
- Senior Adults
- Young Adults
- This event has passed.
Mission Trip to Acapulco
July 13 - July 20
A mission trip to Acapulco, Mexico is set for July 13 – 20, 2018. This team will work with our Major Partners at Casa Hogar del Niño de Acapuclo. Our summer trip to Acapulco is designed for FPC Youth to experience short term missions, often for the first time. This is one of the largest short term trips we offer – usually with a team of 25-30 students and adults. Chris Bennett and Winnie Winford are leading the trip.
Trip Cost: $1800
Application Deadline*: December 1, 2017
First Payment Deadline: February 1, 2018 | Total Amount Due: $1,150.00
Final Payment Deadline: July 1, 2018
*Application deadline includes the FPC Short Term Missions Application, FPC Youth Mission Trip Covenant, and a deposit of $360. All of these items are required to hold a student’s spot to participate. (Find required forms listed under “Resources” below)
- FPC Short Term Missions Application (Complete online, here.)
- FPC Youth Mission Trip Covenant
- Parental Consent for International Travel (required for minors)
Additional Forms: (deadlines for submission TBA)
- Team Expectations Agreement
- Travel Agreement and Release Form
- Emergency Health Information Form
- Background Check Authorization Form
- MTW Insurance Requirements
Please return all applications, forms, and payments to April Kitchell at First Presbyterian Church.