Our goal in the FPC nursery is to be intentional and relational with our families. It is our mission to express the love of Christ to all children while implementing the best of care and an age appropriate spiritual foundation.
The Nursery is located on the first floor of our main building, directly off of The Brickyard (our main foyer). Please look for directional signs as you enter the building.
You may contact Mary Sanchez, Director of Children’s Ministry, at 478-746-3223 or email her here.
The Nursery is open for all services, Wednesday night program classes, Sunday school, and morning Bible studies. The Nursery opens 15 minutes prior to scheduled events and stays open 15 minutes after scheduled ending time unless otherwise noted.
- Sunday Services: 9:00 AM, 11:15 AM
- Sunday School: 10:10 AM
- Wednesday Women’s Bible Study: 9:30 AM
- Wednesday Night Dinner and classes: opens at 5:00 PM
Frequently Asked Questions
The nursery has a safety procedure policy for checking in children at the Nursery Information desk. Parents will be issued a child safety card with their child’s name and number. A matching identification will be attached to each child. Upon departure parents will return their safety card to the child’s classroom.
We ask that the parents assume the responsibility to keep each child’s information current with phone numbers, CC locations, approved pick-up people, etc.
- Fever, vomiting, and/or diarrhea within the previous 24 hours
- Any symptoms of childhood diseases such as scarlet fever, measles, mumps, chicken pox, or whooping cough. For more information on these diseases you may visit the CDC website here for symptoms.
- Runny nose with any colored discharge or persistency
- Any unexplained rash or skin infection
- Eye infections, such as pick eye
- Head lice (child should be free of all nits)
- If your child is being treated with antibiotics, he/she should be on the antibiotic for at least 24 hours before coming back to the nursery
- To prevent accidental overdoses or other problems, nursery workers are not permitted under any circumstance to administer medication
- General first aid, such as applying band-aids to minor scrapes, is obviously permitted
Thank you for your participation in keeping all of our children healthy! The nursery (and your babies) appreciates your awareness!