- All Events
- Church Wide
- Mid Adults
- Senior Adults
- Young Adults
Mission Trip to Acapulco
July 11, 2020 - July 18, 2020
A mission trip to Acapulco, Mexico is set for July 11 – 18, 2020. This team will work with our ministry partners at Casa Hogar del Niño de Acapulco. Our summer trip to Acapulco is designed for FPC Youth to experience short term missions, often for the first time. This is one of the largest short term trips we offer, with up to 20 students and 5 adults. Chris Bennett and Winnie Winford are leading the trip.
Total Cost for those who want church to purchase plane ticket = $1750 ( including a deposit + signed Mission Trip Covenant)
December 15th: $360 Deposit Due
March 1st: a balance of $1150 Due
May 15th: trip balance of $1750 Due.
- FPC Short Term Missions Application (Complete online, here.)
- Application for Repeater Attendance for Short Term Missions (complete instead of regular application, if you have been on a mission trip to Casa Hogar before)
- Mission Trip Covenant
- Parental Consent for International Travel (required for minors)
Additional Forms: (deadlines for submission TBA)
- Team Expectations Agreement
- Travel Agreement and Release Form
- Emergency Health Information Form
- Background Check Authorization Form
- MTW Insurance Requirements
Please return all applications, forms, and payments to April Kitchell at First Presbyterian Church.