- All Events
- Church Wide
- Mid Adults
- Senior Adults
- Young Adults
- This event has passed.
Generations Bible Study
November 1 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Sunday, repeating until November 15, 2020
Generations Sunday evening Bible Study is open to any and all in the church. The study will begin promptly at 6:30 PM and finish not one minute later than 7:30 PM. We will meet in the Fellowship Hall and will follow appropriate social distancing guidelines. The setting will be informal and laid back, and we especially want to encourage whole families to attend and participate. We will sing a few songs, pray together, and work through a 12 week study/overview of I & II Chronicles.
*All attendees and children over age 10 are required to wear masks as they enter and exit the buildings for FPC events.*
Masks are required to be worn in any gathering where social distancing is difficult. Masks are required throughout the event in any group where singing is taking place.
Registration each week is highly recommended and greatly appreciated. Register on Realm, here to let us know you and your family are coming. This helps us know how to plan for room set up and safety protocol.
Our Media Team is making every effort to livestream events held at our church for those who are unable to safely attend in person. To take advantage of this virtual option, please visit our YouTube channel, here.
Protocols for indoor gatherings at FPC.
- All attendees and children over age 10 are required to wear masks as they enter and exit the buildings for FPC events.
- Masks are required to be worn in any gathering where social distancing is difficult.
- Masks are required throughout the event in any group where singing is taking place.
- All rooms, corridors, stairwells and bathrooms will be sanitized prior to use
- Masks and hand sanitizer should be provided at the doors
- Attendees should have a temp check at the entrance, max. temp of 100
- Social distance (6’ or more) should be maintained for all spaces used.
- 1/3 normal capacity is maximum capacity (a room that typically holds 50 may accommodate up to 17)
- All rooms, corridors, stairwells and bathrooms will be sanitized immediately after use
- Registration for all indoor services, with questions on registration from doctors.