- All Events
- Church Wide
- Mid Adults
- Senior Adults
- Young Adults
Indoor Sunday School Classes
March 7 @ 10:00 am - 10:45 am
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Sunday, repeating until April 11, 2021
We will resume several Adult and Children’s regular Sunday School classes on February 14.
Basic details are included below. For a full outline of our Relaunch Plan, click here.
- For the winter months, we will have a 9:00 a.m. Worship service in the Sanctuary, which will be live-streamed. Find our upcoming livestream video, here.
- We will resume several Adult and Children’s regular Sunday School classes on February 14.
During Sunday School hour from 10 – 10:45 AM, several adult Sunday School classes will meet in various locations.
- There will be one Large Group Adult class, offered in the Fellowship Hall. This class will be studying the book of Acts, which is a natural follow up to the Missions conference. Elliott Everitt will teach on February 14 with an overview of Acts. Tom Scott will then teach the next 8 weeks, beginning at Acts 16 through the rest of the book. The large group adult class will be livestreamed and recorded for later viewing online. Find our upcoming livestream video, here.
- There will also be an Inquirer’s Class for those interested in joining the church (beginning February 21. Contact Tammy Jones to join us!)
- There will be children’s classes from 4k – Sr. High
Children’s classes will meet in their usual locations, and we will have our Communicants class (beginning February 21. Grades 5 and up. Contact Spring Rawlings for more information.)
- Nursery (1st grade and younger) will be available from 8:30 until noon
- Our outdoor Worship on the Lawn on Mulberry St. will follow at 11:00 a.m. In case of rain, high winds, or low temperatures, we will have the service indoors and space will be limited. If necessary, we will make accommodations for overflow seating in the Fellowship Hall with a live video feed. In this case, please enter the Gathering Place by way of the first street entrance.