- All Events
- Church Wide
- Mid Adults
- Senior Adults
- Young Adults
- This event has passed.
Ladies’ Wednesday Morning Bible Study
November 4 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Wednesday, repeating until November 18, 2020
Join us on Wednesday mornings this semester as we study the book of Judges.
9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Locations vary based on small groups, please contact Mary Anne Shipley to be placed in a group.
A nursery is provided for infants through kindergarten, but you must register your children with Spring Rawlings. We also have a homeschool option available for 1st grade and up. Email Spring, here.
Study runs from September 9 through the month of November.
All attendees and children over age 10 are required to wear masks as they enter and exit the buildings for FPC events. Please take note of our church protocols for gathering indoors listed in full, below.
If you have not participated in our ladies bible studies the past and would like to join, please contact Mary Anne Shipley at email@example.com. Regular attenders may register on Realm, here.
We will be taking precautions for social distancing and will be live-streaming for those who need to stay at home. Please let us know your needs, if you have not done so already.
Our Media Team is making every effort to livestream events held at our church for those who are unable to safely attend in person. To take advantage of this virtual option, please visit our YouTube channel, here.
Protocols for indoor gatherings at FPC.
- All attendees and children over age 10 are required to wear masks as they enter and exit the buildings for FPC events.
- Masks are required to be worn in any gathering where social distancing is difficult.
- Masks are required throughout the event in any group where singing is taking place.
- All rooms, corridors, stairwells and bathrooms will be sanitized prior to use
- Masks and hand sanitizer should be provided at the doors
- Attendees should have a temp check at the entrance, max. temp of 100
- Social distance (6’ or more) should be maintained for all spaces used.
- 1/3 normal capacity is maximum capacity (a room that typically holds 50 may accommodate up to 17)
- All rooms, corridors, stairwells and bathrooms will be sanitized immediately after use
- Registration for all indoor services, with questions on registration from doctors.