- All Events
- Church Wide
- Mid Adults
- Senior Adults
- Young Adults
Ladies’ Wednesday Morning Bible Study
April 14 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Wednesday, repeating until April 28, 2021
Join us on Wednesday mornings this semester as we study the The Book Of Luke.
9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Join us in-person in the Fellowship Hall at FPC for large and small groups. Off-site groups also available.
Please contact Mary Anne Shipley to be placed in a group.
Study runs from February 17 through the month of April.
Anyone not already registered for ladies’ bible study may contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Nursery is available upon registration.
All attendees and children over age 10 are required to wear masks as they enter and exit the buildings for FPC events. Please take note of our church protocols for gathering indoors listed in full, below.
If you have not participated in our ladies bible studies the past and would like to join, please contact Mary Anne Shipley at email@example.com.
We will be taking precautions for social distancing and will be live-streaming for those who need to stay at home. Please let us know your needs, if you have not done so already.
Our Media Team is making every effort to livestream events held at our church for those who are unable to safely attend in person. To take advantage of this virtual option, please visit our YouTube channel, here.
Protocols for indoor gatherings at FPC.
- All attendees and children over age 10 are required to wear masks as they enter and exit the buildings for FPC events.
- Masks are required to be worn in any gathering where social distancing is difficult.
- Masks are required throughout the event in any group where singing is taking place.
- All rooms, corridors, stairwells and bathrooms will be sanitized prior to use
- Masks and hand sanitizer should be provided at the doors
- Attendees should have a temp check at the entrance, max. temp of 100
- Social distance (6’ or more) should be maintained for all spaces used.
- 1/3 normal capacity is maximum capacity (a room that typically holds 50 may accommodate up to 17)
- All rooms, corridors, stairwells and bathrooms will be sanitized immediately after use
- Registration for all indoor services, with questions on registration from doctors.