Our Children’s Ministry is excited to begin the process of re-opening our nursery for Worship services. While you worship on the lawn, your little ones can play in the nursery. We are complying with all the government COVID recommendations for Daycares — please read through our new drop-off/pick-up procedures below.
The nursery will be open on Sunday from 8:30am -10am for infants – rising 4K. As we start back up, we will have limited space and will need everyone to RSVP. Please RSVP by Thursday on realm OR to our Nursery Coordinator, Lori Gillis by email: email@example.com.
To keep all of our participants safe and healthy, we have a few guidelines that we ask you to follow.
- Parents will drop off their children in the alley. Parents will not need to exit their vehicles. A staff member will check the child’s temperature in the car before they exit the vehicle.
- Temperatures will be taken and child will be observed for signs of sickness.
- You will be asked if your child has had any coughing, shortness of breath, fever, etc. in the last two weeks or if they have been around anyone that has been exposed to COVID-19
- If your child has a temperature above 100.4, none of the children will be permitted.
- Child will be escorted by the nursery coordinator to their classroom where their hands will be washed.
- When picking up your child we would ask that parents follow the same procedures as they did at drop off. Parents will wait in their cars in the alley, and a staff member will bring their child to the car.
- We will provide pre-packaged snacks and juice boxes, but feel free to send your child with their own bottle/sippy cup if you don’t feel comfortable with juice boxes.
*Read more about our standard cornerstone safety procedures, here.