The purpose of the Women in the Church is
- That every woman know Christ personally
- That every woman be provided means to grow in that relationship
- That every woman intentionally be extending His Kingdom
- That every woman be involved in meaningful relationships with our sisters in Christ
If you are looking for Resources for Women to be an asset to Spiritual growth, click here!
Let Colossians 1:10-12 be our prayer
…Since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of His will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might.
On Sunday mornings, our Ladies Sunday School class meets on the first floor of the Annex Building. This class is designed for adult women of any age. Single women and married women are welcome to attend. For more information, please contact Mary Anne Shipley.
Ecclesiastes – a study led and created by Rachel Pontier and Carrie Everitt.
Wednesday at 10am in the Gathering Place FPC, beginning June 9th.
Material -questions provided and Your bible
Please sign up with Mary Anne Shipley or call the church 478-746-3233
Identity Theft by Melissa Kruger
Tuesday evening at 7:30 at Nan Pownall’s home, beginning June 8th. Please order book on Amazon.
We have several Women’s Bible Studies available throughout the year.
Morning Bible Studies
Each semester small-group Bible Studies are offered at FPC on Wednesday mornings for ladies to grow deeper as they study God’s word together. From September – April, Ladies Wednesday Morning Bible Studies take place from 9:30 – 11:30 AM on our church campus. A nursery is always provided. There are typically two main study options.
- Women in the Church usually gather for a time of teaching as a large group, followed by small group discussion and prayer. Personal study time during the week is encouraged. Learn more about what they are studying this year by clicking here.
- Cindy Peed, an FPC church member, also leads a book study with a small group of women. This bible study takes place at the same time as the WIC large group study. Find out what Cindy’s group is studying this year, here.
FPC offers several small group options for women of all ages throughout the year. The majority of small groups meet on Wednesday nights on campus at FPC, with a Fellowship Meal prior to the meeting time. Click here to learn more about Wednesday Nights at our church, or contact Mary Anne Shipley.
Our Women’s Ministry hosts a variety of special events throughout the year. From craft days and conferences, to our annual Ladies Christmas Dinner in December, we hope you will join us! For a list of upcoming events through Women in the Church, please view our church calendar.